- Won the Attorney General’s award for Excellence in Communication from Baroness Scotland for work in raising awareness of domestic abuse issues
- Branded and launched new initiatives
- Delivered effective internal communication programmes including newsletters, magazines and staff conferences
- Managed communications and media relations on high-risk projects including management of sex offenders and plans for a new probation hostel, working alongside communications specialists from NPS/NOMS. Experience working with television, radio, newspapers and online media.
- Trained senior managers in media interview skills including high profile public interest cases
- Produced training resources for frontline professionals on issues such as public protection, sex offenders, drugs and alcohol, domestic abuse
- Won a handful of IVCA (International Visual Communication Association) awards for films on justice issues
- Created impressive annual reports and other corporate literature and display materials
- Prepared successful Trust bidding presentations for Dorset Probation and Wiltshire Probation
- Created websites for Merseyside Probation CRC; Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset & Wiltshire CRC and Wiltshire Probation
- Worked on partnership projects bringing together organisations from across the justice sector.
Praise for our work
Sustainable thinking is not a luxury for middle-class tree-huggers, it is an imperative for everyone on the planet in the next few decades. The alternative to ‘sustainability’ is massive loss of life and habitat across the globe – and, at worst,...
I have been passionate about justice and justice communications for the last 15 years. It is not punishment that I am interested in, rather the journey of the person with conviction from sentence and captivity to a state of personal liberation. The process of...
I met Kevin Dooley about a year ago. He has a remarkable story to tell. After a traumatic childhood, he descended into a life of crime, addiction and a mixture of prison and homelessness. He then slowly started the journey of recovery and changed everything. I mean...