We have worked for a range of blue chip corporate clients in this sector including Amey, Balfour Beatty, Gleeson, Lafarge Tarmac and Screwfix; regional brands such as Curo Group, Green Square Group, Hestia Housing and Pearce Developments; as well as charities such as Shelter.
- Took the Gleeson website from bottom place in a league table of major construction company websites to top spot in two years – in an evaluation carried out by the Leeds University Building Research centre.
- Created the Gleeson Homes website which won best property website at the Mercedes Benz sponsored International Property awards
- Created the brand manual for Screwfix Direct
- Devised award-winning business to business advertising campaign for Alfred McAlpine
- Advised British Rail in the South West in the privatisation of their Infrastructure Services Unit – subsequently working with Amey Rail and Balfour Beatty Rail for the launch of their new specialist rail divisions
- Produced the 30th anniversary brochure and campaign for Hestia Housing in London
- Secured regional television coverage in the South West for a number of clients and numerous radio appearances
- Prior to joining Glennie Communications, Ian Glennie was Head of Marketing, Communications and Sales for Lovell Partnerships, where he helped turn this £10million turnover partnership housing division into a £100 million turnover nationwide business that was the country’s leading force in urban regeneration and social housing.
- As a PR consultant working for other agencies, Ian ran media relations programmes for national housebuilders, property developers, architects and chartered surveyors – including Ideal Homes, Hubbard Ford, Chestertons, Pearce Developments and Trafalgar House Group. He achieved major TV and press coverage for developers in Bradley Stoke consortium, Bristol.