We enable organisations in the public, private and third sector to build stronger connections within local communities. This helps to:
- increase the strength and resilience of communities
- enable inclusiveness for different groups and individuals
- Ran a £1/2 million communications campaign over three years for the Smartplace Programme to increase broadband take-up and reduce the digital divide in Wiltshire. Partners included Wiltshire Council, BT as well as local training and business organisations.
- Developed a communications and engagement strategy for Tidworth Community Area, which helped to improve understanding in a town with significant military and civilian divisions
- Carried out a series of in-depth evaluations for Reach Inclusive Arts productions, to help them improve the quality of delivery and improve engagement with local schools and communities. This supported them in promoting inclusion for disabled people and using innovative ways to entertain and educate their audiences.
- Managed a team of young people from Wiltshire who designed, wrote and published their own magazine – dB8 – distributed throughout the county with the support of Wiltshire Council
- Created annual reports, displays and other marketing materials for Community First
Praise for our work
Ian prides himself in getting to know his clients and understanding their needs. As a result he is able to tailor his work to perfectly fit their aims. This approach, together with his creative talents, results in work of the highest quality. I quickly grew to appreciate Ian’s integrity and reliability, and he became a valued colleague and confidante who I would not hesitate to recommend in the strongest terms.Phil Knowling